Shipping & Returns
We make every effort to ensure that you will be satisfied with your products and that they will be delivered safely.
If for any reason you wish to return your item(s), please follow this process:
- Please notify us within 7 days of receiving your item(s) (email@example.com)
- Item(s) may only be returned if they are unopened with all tamper evident seals intact
- Unless the products are broken or damaged, you are responsible for the postal charges to return them.
- Please ensure you obtain proof of postage
Items should be returned within 14 days of notification of your wish to do so
- Once the product(s) have been received, you will be refunded for your order, less the original shipping cost
If items are incorrect, broken or damaged when you receive them, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving them with details of the issue (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- We will provide a full refund or replacement
If the items need to be returned, we will pay the cost for returning them – please ensure you have proof of the postage cost
If you have not received your order:
- Please notify us within 10 working days of your dispatch email
- Please check your order has not been left with a neighbour, left somewhere around your house or held at your local post office or sorting office
** Please note that we are not responsible for refunding or sending out replacements if an incorrect shipping address was entered at checkout
Orders can only be cancelled before the items have been dispatched – please contact us immediately if you decide to cancel or change an order (email@example.com). If the product has already been shipped, please follow our returns policy above.